Zapier is a powerful automation service that can fetch data from hundreds of supported applications and post to your Axosoft account. You can also have new items in your Axosoft database trigger updates and post the new data to any of Zapier’s applications, like Toggl, Google Calendar, Github, and more. Each automation point is called a Zap, and they’re incredibly easy to setup and maintain.
One popular Zap is between Axosoft and Toggl. Toggl’s Chrome extension makes time tracking easy! A user can simply start and stop a timer from inside the Axosoft interface, and this Zap will automatically add a work log in Axosoft.
With the Trello and Visual Studio Online Zaps, whenever an item is created in Axosoft, you can automatically create a work item in Trello or Visual Studio Online.
Axosoft users also love using our Google Calendar Zap. Rather than going through all of your releases in Axosoft to show timelines and overlapping releases, use Zapier to automatically push new releases to your Google Calendar.
You can also make your own Axosoft Zaps with triggers and actions.
- New Item: Triggers when a new item is created.
- New Release: Triggers when a new release is created.
- New Contact: Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Project: Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Customer: Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New Work Log: Triggers when a new work log is created.
- New Email: Triggers when a new email is created.
- Create Project: Creates a new project.
- Create SCM Post: Posts the SCM commit data to any of your tagged items.
- Create Contact: Creates a new contact.
- Create Work Log: Creates a new work log.
- Update Item: Updates an item.
- Create Customer: Creates a new customer.
- Create Item: Creates a new item.
Note for Axosoft Installed users:
Use the Zapier app dedicated to Axosoft Installed accounts.
Stay on the cutting edge of software development by getting innovative tips, trends and stories delivered to your inbox every month!