Each week we share a tip on social media to help you and your team use Axosoft like true pros. Whether you’re just getting started with agile or have mastered the most popular framework, Scrum, these 8 tips will help you manage your projects more efficiently.
- To access your projects quicker, right click on a project folder to add it to your favorites list.
2. You can edit inline by right clicking on a field and then updating the value.
3. Use Quick Filters! Hover over a column header in list view to quickly filter down to a selection.
4. Access the Scratchpad in the lower right corner to jot down notes for later.
5. Hit the print icon to create a report of items in view including your filters, color coding, groupings, etc.
6. Share your dashboard with non-Axosoft users. Create a link in the upper right and optionally set a password.
7. Right click on a column to group by that field.
8. Access the workflow dropdown menu in the toolbar to update the step for a selected item.
Stay on the cutting edge of software development by getting innovative tips, trends and stories delivered to your inbox every month!