Here’s our latest roundup of tutorials, tips and organizational tricks for using Axosoft!
10 Axosoft Tips
- Want to share an image in your message? You can copy/paste images in any large text field! (Chrome & Firefox friendly)
- In the Dashboard gear drop-down menu, you can switch between the light and dark theme!
- You can easily access a full list of keyboard shortcuts from the Help menu!
- Click the X to the right of your filters in order to clear all filters.
- Customize your cards with other fields to get more information on each item.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Shift +p to quickly access menus in the Command Palette.
- Make it easier to create new items by duplicating. To duplicate an item, right-click the item and select Duplicate.
- Make your items standout by bolding them! Select Color Coding in the More menu to bold items.
- It’s so easy to clear all of your filters! Just hit the X to remove all your current filters.
- Make a mistake? Use the keyboard shortcut z to undo an action.
Stay on the cutting edge of software development by getting innovative tips, trends and stories delivered to your inbox every month!