Are you looking for ways to use Axosoft more efficiently? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Here are our 10 latest Axosoft tips.
You can quickly add a work log by right-clicking on any item OR by using the keyboard shortcut W .
In Axosoft v17, quickly access sub-menus with our NEW Command Palette. Use the keyboard shortcut shift + p and start searching!
Quickly refresh your workspace by clicking on the refresh button in the upper left corner of the main menu bar.
Use the Show Charts button to quickly review the burndown chart and projected ship date for the selected release.
In the Release Planner, click the remove all users with no work assigned to them icon to remove them from view.
- Collapse your workflow swimlanes in the kanban Card View by clicking the arrow icon in the corner.
- Click the stamp icon in the Details panel to auto-stamp your description.
- Click the List View dropdown and select Sort by rank to see your items organized by stack rank.
- Want to change the order of items in your view? Click a column header to sort numerically or alphabetically.
- Once you’ve enabled Global Dashboard Settings for your dashboard widgets, you can update widgets all at once in Dashboard Settings.
Stay on the cutting edge of software development by getting innovative tips, trends and stories delivered to your inbox every month!