We’re always looking for ways to help users quickly and easily take advantage of all the features that Axosoft has to offer! If you follow us on Twitter, you probably already know that we share an #AxoTip each week to help you learn something new in Axosoft.
We’ve put together this roundup so you can find our 10 latest tips in one place. (Check out our previous roundup for more tips.) These GIFs also show off the fresh, new look of Axosoft v17 beta. Enjoy!
- Use tabs to organize different types of items. Right click on any tab to rename it.
- Need to rank items? Click the down arrow ⬇️ next to
List Viewand select
Rank View. Then drag and drop to rank items.
- Avoid doing a full page refresh by using the soft refresh 🔄 button in your toolbar.
- To save yourself some time, get a list of all keyboard shortcuts by hitting shift + ?
- Save time ⏰ with these toggle panel keyboard shortcuts:
Left panel: Shift+ L,
Right panel: Shift + R,
Bottom panel: Shift + B
- So you want to find an item quickly, eh? 🔎 If you know the
item ID, use the shortcut v + f to quickly search for a work item.
- It’s the great escape! Hit the Esc key or your browser back button to exit out of any item or popup window in Axosoft.
- Add the
Historytab to see the history of all your items. Admins get the superpower to see the history of all users’ items. 💥
- Say cheeeeeese! 📸 Use Gravatar to easily update your user avatar in Axosoft.
- In the
Organize panel, quickly see what items each team member has been assigned by filtering the
Users and Teamspane.
Stay on the cutting edge of software development by getting innovative tips, trends and stories delivered to your inbox every month!