Felicitations friendly faces! Sometimes it’s the little things that make all the difference, so we decided to make Axosoft Version 14.4 all about UX improvements. We hope you are pleasantly surprised when you fire up Axosoft to find:
- New and improved onboarding tutorial
- New shortcuts everywhere:
- Shortcut to Field Templates from the Edit Workflow Step page
- Shortcut to Pick-lists from Custom Items page
- Shortcuts to Field Templates, Workflow, and Escalation from Edit Projects page
- Shortcut to Notification Templates from Notifications page
- Updated UI for the Details Panel
- New Copy Link button that’s easy to use when viewing an item
New Onboarding Tutorial
For new users, we’ve redone our onboarding to guide your exploration of Axosoft. You’ll be immediately greeted with a video from yours truly – covering some of the basics – followed by a helpful tutorial showing you around the major sections of the application. For current customers, you can check this out by going to Tools/ Help/ In-app tutorials/ Reset Tutorials.
Show Me the Shortcuts
Here’s a quick cheatsheet for all the new shortcuts in Axosoft:
1. When editing a workflow step, you can quickly edit any associated field template with the new shortcut link.
2. If you’re creating a custom item with a pick-list, you’ll get a quick link to manage your pick-lists.
3. When editing a project, you can now use quick links to manage workflow, field templates, and escalations. Access this by clicking edit on any project folder and selecting the Field Templates, Workflow, or Escalation Path side tabs.
A Few More Things
You’ll also notice we updated the UI for the panes in the Details Panel: Worklogs, Related Items, Audit Trails, etc.
Lastly (for now), you can quickly copy the URL or portal link for any item from the View Item window.
We hope these new updates make your life a little easier. Be on the look out for our next release!
Stay on the cutting edge of software development by getting innovative tips, trends and stories delivered to your inbox every month!