Today, we’re making OnTime 12.0.1 available for download and as of a little while ago, all OnTime OnDemand customers are running OnTime 12.0.1. This release is primarily focused on bug-fixes that slipped through with version 12’s release.
One important enhancement we added was support for IE 7 in the OnTime Customer Portal. We were overly anxious and jumped the gun on dropping support for IE 7 in the Customer Portal with version 12.0’s release. So I’m happy to say that Customer Portal version 12.0.1 adds back limited support for IE 7.
Here is a full list of everything that has changed:
Customer Portal Enhancements:
- Now has limited IE 7 Support
- Fixed Customers that had search criteria were not getting cleared after upgrade to version 12.0
- Fixed Items in embedded portal grid were not scrollable
- Fixed Workflow Step notifications not firing for new items created in portal
- Fixed Auto-Filter Public Items throwing error when using ‘Customer’ as filter condition
- Fixed Attachments in Large Text Fields allows for multiple uploads but only attaches first file
- Fixed Embedded portal not refreshing item grid list after save and close
- Fixed Open item in a new window not working in IE
- Fixed Parent and Child Picklist were not loading correctly if hidden on IE8
OnTime Web Client Enhancements:
- Added PDF button to the grid to create a PDF document based on current filter and group by settings.
- Fixed Drag and Drop attachment produces error when accordion is pushed below items grid
- Fixed Audit Trails always shows items edited through customer portal are edited as the initial contact assigned to item
- Fixed Custom picklist using customers list which contain ” ‘ ” produces an error if you edit the item
- Fixed Adding attachments to large text field error if adding a non-image file
- Fixed Adding attachments into large text fields would not work intermittently
- Fixed “Enforce workflow step selection for items” setting should not affect other settings in edit project
- Fixed Deleting workflow being used by project produces error on save project
- Fixed Edit project produces an error if a large text field is assigned to the project
- Fixed Users could not save item in a new workflow step if user permission didn’t allow move to another step
- Fixed Add user licenses on manage users produces error in Installed version
- Fixed Customer contact not being inserted on add item if selected on accordion
- Fixed Viewing a project then closing window would cause grid not to update any project selection after
- Fixed Edit button disabled in view menu if user only has workflow edit privileges
- Fixed “Notify Customer” checkbox is not selectable in IE9
- Fixed Selected Team Member is not getting assigned to the <assigned to> field on add item
- Fixed Adding users with new user defaults produces error
- Fixed When adding team members through the accordion, the user list was not getting refreshed after save
- Fixed User options menu not scrollable
- Fixed Linking wiki page inside editor produces error
- Fixed Wiki pages disappearing after add in some cases
- Fixed Wiki pages for Archived Projects do not display in the wiki tab
- Fixed Projects and Releases assigned in field templates are not being applied on add item
We hope you like the update!
Get the latest news on Axosoft and GitKraken, plus valuable tips and stories about software development in your inbox, every 2 weeks.